Tuesday 20 July 2010

Here comes the sun?

Due to some job interviews, two bad colds and a knee injury (my cat disables me
while I sleep) and the INCESSANT RAIN, I have not been able to get to the rowan wood to retake my cover photo.

Lame? I was. I also had a foot operation recently which has slowed me down somewhat but that's another story, and one I'll reserve for 'if I get the time to set up the foot fetish website' blog. I think that story only holds fascination value for podiatrists and certain other niche audiences. Trust me. Oh, and my mother.

Anyway. Lame? No, really, I have washed the doll's clothing and straightened out the
lace on her bonnet and I'm all set to go. The rain has other ideas. When the sun
comes out with its own hat on, it quickly hides beneath an umbrella. Should I be
surprised? This is Rossendale, after all, and we've had the last three summers drowned.

When I have my cover shot I can complete the print version and produce the PDFs of the cover and internal pages for the e-book. I've looked at the options for publishing an e-book. The simplest is a PDF. I'm no technophobe and the other
options seem ridiculously complicated to me - as I have lamented in a previous post.

We'll ignore the fact, for now, it might be my creative side rebelling against becoming more business-savvy, or my fear of success, or any of those things. Or this
post will never end.

Fingers crossed for more sun. Just a couple of hours. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment